Friday, January 19, 2018

Surprise New Year!


Clearing my craft table is not so easy as you think!
All the time nice peaces of scraps come along
and they say: please make me into a card!

So today I found some leftover already folded 
for a card Club Scrap Scandanavian green paper,
a sentiment from Create with TLC and a background
from Club Scrap's Surprise kit.
These items where perfect for a New Year card.
I have a box of left over cards from the last Holiday's
and here I will add this one too for the
upcomming Holiday's. 
One can never start early enough, right?!

Only a ribbon from my stash and some glitter
holographic stickers and the cardis ready.
I still have some other Holiday items on my table,
let's see what I can wip up this weekend.

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!


2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Now that really is an early start to next year Hetty - love it :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Tlc Creations said...

That is such a fun card. Love the layout.

Paulette