Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Coffeelovers Spring blog hop: day 5


Good morning, while sipping my coffee I write my blogpost for you.
Today i played with 2 sweet digital stamps from 
They offer some freebies for the hop and I used them here.
I have printed tem on white cardstock (250 gr) and took
out my pencils.

After I colored the image, I looked for
some matching design paper. This paper
is from a 6x6 design serie from Stampin'Up!
(It came with the tea sstampset they had last year).
Then my eye caught my washi tape and 
together it was a perfect combination.
Last but not least I added a few lavender
sticky gemstones.

I hate wasting nice design paper,
so I used the left over pieces on a second card.

And not only on the outside, but also on the inside.
The coffee cup here is from Club Scrap.


Of course my cards are also for day 28 of the 
color challenge on The Daily Marker.

Thank you for looking and
have a latte creative day




10 comments:

New Creations said...

Love these cute critters enjoying coffee, lovely papers and beautiful inside too!

~amy~ said...

Hetty, both of your cards are wonderful...oooh...that Paper! So FUN!

Shelly said...

These are adorable!

Ann said...

Hetty, I just love these, the washi you used is so cute. (PLease don't respond to this comment if it goes to my email, thanks)

Karen Letchworth said...

This is super cute, Hetty! I've learned about so many great new companies through this hop. Your cards have been so much fun. Thanks for sharing.
Karen Letchworth

Becca Yahrling said...

Love the pretty colors (purple is my favorite!) and the design is cute; love that sweet chick, too.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I'm Lovin' these cards Hetty, such pretty Spring colours and the perfect sentiment on them too. Lovely papers.
Faith
x

Arianna Barbara said...

Adorable and sweet cards!!!! Love so much the purple color!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Both cards are so cute and fun! Great use of the digis.

Fikreta said...

this is so nice!