Sunday, January 22, 2017

Club Scrap and FMS 271 sketch

As I am working on my project for the
montly Club Scrap Blog Hop
on Wednesday 25th of January
I noticed a sketch and had to make these card,
The paper of the
Color Me Happy kit is so beautiful,
that these cards were ready in no time.

The sketch is from the
that I absolutely love for the easy to
follow sketches and I very often make more
than one card with the sketch, just like today.

I made these 2 cards out of one of the 8 1/2 x 11 inch
pieces of wonderful design paper. I cut it into half
and folded it for two cards.  De decoration on top
is made with the cut aparts that come with the kit
and the birthday stamp.

on this cut apart the happy was printed and
the word birthday is stamped on one of the
scrap pieces that I have left from my project
amd added with foam tape to the strip.

Here I just stamped the birthday sentiment on
a puce of white paper and the grean is a piece
left over from a photo mat. I love the sticky
metal dots in various sizes. They realy belong
to the background.


Thank you for looking and 
have a creative day!


7 comments:

Karen Wyngaard said...

Cute clean and simple cards!

Jen Brum said...

What pretty card! I love the backgrounds! Such great colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

kiwimeskreations said...

What wonderful cards Hetty - love the paper that you have used so effectively on these stunning cards
Blessings
Maxine

Linda Callahan said...

That paper is so pretty! Beautiful cards! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Beth Norman said...

What beautiful cards. They are coloured up so nicely.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW GREAT backgrounds, LOVE your take on the sketch.
Faith
x

Jill P said...

so very pretty