Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Club Scrap Blog Hop tomorrow

Just want to remind you that tomorrow we
have our montly Club Scrap blog hop tomorrow.
The name of the kit is
Shades of Winter,
This is a really beautiful kit
and I love the stamps that came with it.
Here a card that was inspired
while I was walking this morning.

I came across these braches with the
purple berries and so when I came home 
I made this card:

Started out with the branch. I used my misty for the
stamping and markers for the color. This way you
can stamp again and again on the same spot until
you are satisfied with the color.

The silver star also came with the kit
and i added it with a tiny brad. On top of the brad
I added a gemstone.

Thanks for looking and hope you
come again tomorrow to see all the 
different projects I came up with.

Thanks for looking and
have a creative day!


4 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Oh! SO VERY beautiful
Faith
x

Karen Wyngaard said...

So pretty! Inspiration can be found anywhere.

Laura said...

Beautiful card, Hetty! Love that you were inspired by nature along your walk this morning! Your card makes me feel relaxed and peaceful!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a lovely card - love the way you have used the inspiration from your walk Hetty. I love my MISTI too, and being able to re-stamp until I am happy with it.
Blessings
Maxine