Saturday, July 30, 2016

Saturday sketch card: best fishes!

My sketch card today is for the 

How about changing the bird into fishes?!
I used Michael Strong's mini fish
stamp and the steam from the coffee set.

First I stamped the steam in blue after
sticking a piece of post it note on the side 
of the card, so the steam would not go all the way 
to the side of the card. I stamped the steam 2x.

The sentiment is a stamp from my stash from
unknown firm.

The fishes are stamped on orange paper and
embossed with gold, then cut out and added to
the card with foam tape.
The sequin bubbles are glued to the card with glossy
accent.

Here you see the sketch that i followed.

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!


6 comments:

Beth Norman said...

Fabulous card. I love the blue and orange together.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love your "Gold" fish, what a super idea, love the steam for water too, (although I suppose steam is water LOL).
Faith
x

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this totally makes me smile! Super sweet take on the sketch!

Heidi said...

So simple and wonderful!

Laura said...

OMGosh, this is tooo CUTE!! I love it, Hetty! The coffee steam swirls and the sequin bubbles make such fun water for the fishies! I need to CASE your idea!!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what a gorgeous card Hetty - love your 'sea' and the stunning fishes!
Blessings
Maxine