Thursday, June 30, 2016

Hip hip hooray: Colin and Aiden 1 year!


How quickly a year flies by!
So many wonderful moments we shared
with the twin in their first year.
It will be such a joy to see them grow up.

Congratulations
Colin
and
Aiden
and have a wonderful
1st birthday party!

xxx Opa and Oma

Of  course I made a card and
I had so much fun making these box frame
cards for the Club Scrap blog hop,
and so I used it for this card too.
You find the instructions here.
Last Tuestday I made this picture for
the card. This time I used Stampin'Up! papers.
punches and stamps. This is what I used:
owl builder punch,
balloon punch
number thinlits
Balloon Celebrations stamp set
and Number of Years stampset
I also did a bit of doodling on the card.

As the baby anouncement card had owls,
I wanted to do them for their 1st birthday too.
I love my owl punch.

As there are 2 birthday boys, it is twice as happy
to celebrate!

And this is how the card can stand up.

I enter my card to the  linky party
on the D.L.ART blog for the
theme is anything goes.

Thank you for looking!




3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Such stunning box frame creation with the cutest little subjects and of course you included Hetty!!
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

CarlavdM said...

Alweer een jaar oud, wat gaat de tijd toch snel.
Leuke foto's van de schattige tweeling en je hebt voor beiden een errug leuke kaart / lijstjes kaart gemaakt.

Laura said...

Happy 1st Birthday to Aiden and Colin!!! Love the photos of them with you and Raymond!!! Love your wonderful box frame card!! Just too cute!!! Need to give that style of card a try! Thanks for the great ideas!!!