Thursday, May 26, 2016

Tim Holtz 12 tags May 2016:Crazy Cat

Here is my version of the tag for the
12 tags of 2016
for May.

If you want to see all the techniques
that were used please go to Tim's blog here.

For this month I wanted to use my crazy cat stamp
and it worked out perfectly for this tag. I even found
a little ribbon in my stash with cat paws.

The butterfly is cut out of metaland stamped
with it's matching stamp.

To make the tag more dimentional I used the rosette
die,for i do not have the tattered rose.
The labelis stamped with a sentiment from 
an old SU! set with the same name.

The flowers are punched out of  decorated kraft paper
and fastened with a brad. This was a fun tag to create.

Thank you for looking.

Have a creative day!


5 comments:

Firenze said...

Love the Crazy Cat! TFS
Helen -- Firenze Cards

kiwimeskreations said...

Hetty this is gorgeous - love your colours and textures. What a wonderful creation!
Blessings
Maxine

Beth Norman said...

Fabulous work, Hetty. I like the flowers. All the embellishments are nice.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Fun and fabulous, love all the details.
Have a good weekend
Faith
x

Lilian said...

Lovely tag! Love that kitty!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio