Saturday, February 27, 2016

I {heart} sketch challenge 140

Welcome to my blog, I am happy you decide to pay a visit
 and see my card for the Oscars. I used the sketch from

For this card I used papers I have from the
Club Scrap Cinema 2014 kit and some of the stamps.
The star  stamp is by Michael Strong.

Here you see the inside of the card with most of
the Club Scrap stamps,just the larger star is by Michael Strong.


This is the backside of the card.,the message is
printed on the paper,I thought this is a real cool
extra for this card.

Thanks for looking.

Have a creative day!


7 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a fabulous card. love the current theme that you have turned into a wonderful friend card.

Laura said...

What a beauty! A winning card for sure!!! Love the layout and the colors and the cute star! The inside is so sweet!!! What a fun Friend card!!! And your "the end" printed paper is perfect! You are so creative!! I wish I had 1/10th of your creativity!!! Thanks for sharing!

LUCYG said...

Wow! Totally cute and clever card. Love the back. :)

KT Fit Kitty said...

Such a fun idea to make a card for the Oscars! I wish we had TV as I am very out of date with what's going on in the movies.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun card Hetty - love your take on the sketch, and the way your card 'works' with the inside sentiment too.
Blessings
Maxine

Imke said...

Great card Hetty and perfect for this accasion but unfortunaley we have to delete your enty @ From the Heart Stamps because you have not use one of our images. Since we are a Company blog that is our most important rule. We hope for your understanding. THANKS !

Jan Castle said...

Oh soo clever Hetty....Love it!
Paper Hugs,
Jan