Thursday, January 28, 2016

Coffee and sketch

Oh how I love my new 
I had to make another card and the background paper
is absolutely delicious and feels like velvet.
So I looked for a sketch that I could use
and went to work.

I want to enter this card for the 
#336

I stamped the cup in burgundy red
on kraft paper, the same as the base of the card.
Again with black ink on white paper
and cut of the lid from the white paper
and added it on the cup with foam tape.
For the sleeve I stamped on a starbuck sleeve and
cut it out. Attached it with the punched out
star and a brad.

The bottle cap came with the Celebrate January
kit, but fits perfectly here for and embellishment.

Here you see the Coffee Break papers.
You find fnd them here.

Here you see the UM Rubber stamps
for the Coffee Break kit.

Hope you have a latte day!

Thanks for looking.


Have a creative day!




8 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

You really are very clever with the coffee theme, I love what you have done here and the interpretation of the sketch, Really like the ribbon too.

Lisa D said...

Between you and Tricia, you guys are really gonna make me buy that coffee kit!

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Great card, thanks for sharing at Inspiration Destination. Wendy DT x

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful cards Hetty, and a great kit - I am nearly tempted....
Blessings
Maxine

Beth Norman said...

Great job. Love your card. The bg paper is lovely as is the stamp set.

KT Fit Kitty said...

I enjoy your coffee cards, Hetty! You have beautiful coffee stamps and papers! What an awesome kit! I haven't been crafting or blogging for days, but I need to make some cards so I hope I get some time today! Have a great weekend, my friend!

Debbie said...

What a great card! I'm not a coffee lover, but I have lot of friends who would love to receive this card!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie (TMS DT)
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Teresa Kline said...

hi Hetty! fun card, the coffee cozy is adorable! so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*