Sunday, June 28, 2015

Sunday Scrap Page: Italy

The page for today is the opening page of my vacation diary.
Tomorrow you can see the front of my diary.

For this page I have used:
Clup Scrap National Parks June 2015 papers
Club Scrap Destinations July 2010 sentiment
Michael Strong circle, alphabet and mini bird stamp.
Tim Holtz Rays stencil
Chocolate Baroque Echoes of Italy stamp

For the sun and the rays, I used Fossilized Amber distress ink
(one of Tim's new colors). I used it with a blender tool
for the rays. For the sun I stamped it and embossed it with
clear embossing powder. For some extra shine I added a 
few tiny sticky gemstones.

The mini bird is stamped and embossed with copper 
embossing powder and cut out and added with foam tape.

The letters are stamped on green paper with white embossing powder
and cut out with a punch. This way  the Italian colorsof the flag
come alive in this page.

This sentiment is embossed with red embossing powder.
Now this is finished, i can go back to the inside of the book.
I am sure you wil see more soon.

Thanks for looking!
Have a creative day!



5 comments:

Toni Hinchcliffe said...

I love this, Hetty! Looking at all the details here on your blog really makes your page come alive! The bling on the sun is my favorite part!

Wendy's Mhaaksels said...

So beautiful!

Jennifer Scull said...

what a pretty page! and the stamps you have used are wonderful! perfect to go along with the theme. :)

Robin said...

This page is lovely! I especially like the sun and its rays. A beautiful job. Enjoy your vacation!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a wonderful idea to have the sun rays cut over the picture, a SUPER design.
Faith
x