Saturday, October 18, 2014

Saturday Card with a recipe


Recently I made some Pumpkin Marmalade
and to decorate the jar and the card I used the free
pumpkin image from Michael Strong's blog.
You can find the imag here.

For the lttle card  I printed the recipe on heavy white
cardstock and folded the card, Then colored the pumpkin
with distress markers and cut it out,glued it to orange paper
and cut it out again. Added some green sticky gemstones.
For the background I used a piece of light brown paper
 and stamped Michael Strong's cloisonne square stamp
in vintage photo just lightly. Added a ribbon and on top
stuck the pumpkin with foam tape.
Another image of the pumpkin was colored for the lid of he
jar and cut out with a circle die. For the orange paper
I used a scalloped die. Glued all together and with foam 
tape to the jar.

Inside my card I printed the recipe. As you can see this
is in dutch. i googled an English recipe for you that
is very close to the one I used:

Thanks for looking and
have a creative day!



6 comments:

CraftyJo said...

Very cute Hetty, looks yummy :) I'm enjoying your posts from abroad too, looks like you're both having a wonderful time.

Jill P said...

That is so cute. A great way to use the little pumpkin

Toni Hinchcliffe said...

Fabulous, Hetty!

Laura said...

Oh how cool that you made pumpkin marmalade! Love the pumpkin card and pumpkin jar decoration! Thanks so much for finding an English marmalade recipe! Would love to try it-but don't know how to can. Maybe my daughter might help me! Hugs, Laura

LUCYG said...

Really creative and really cute! Thanks for the heads up about the pumpkin image on MS blog ... I have downloaded. :)

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Gorgeous idea and work! I want some!!! Love the pops of turquoise!