Sunday, February 17, 2013

Snowdrops

Here is my Sunday Scrap page!
This time I used pictures from  the garden
for the theme "Found" in the
Club Scrap Weekly Chronicles.
 
This is the text on the page:
Week 5: "FOUND"
 
look what I found
whenI popped in
to the garden
to feed the birds:
a sweet bunch of
snowdrops.
Does this mean
spring is on the way?
I certinly hope so!

For the top I used the
cloisonné alphabet stamps by
I stamped them with versamark
and embossed them with green
embossing powder.
 
Then I brushed some
evergreen bough distress ink
at the bottom and punched
the letters out.

 
The snowdrop decoration is made
with Michael Strong's leaves
and smallest medallion stamp.
 
Papers for this page are by Club Scrap and
are from the Sorento and  Giddy Up kit.
Have a creative day!
 
 

No comments: