Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

 So, I have been crafting a little more.
Only one card a day.
How could I pass on Father's Day without a 
card made by me? Impossible.
Now with all these mustaches I see popping up
around the internet and on cards, I love the idea
because my DH has a mustache so it is kind of
fun to see what I can come up with.

On the first card I used the small cloisonné leaves
by Michael Strong embossed in white on a piece
of scrap paper.

 The wonderful bow-tie vidieo tutorial is here:
 For the second card I used a paper pack by Bo Bunny and
and sentiments by CTMH (front) and Club Scrap (inside).

Have a creative day!

2 comments:

Marjie Kemper said...

What fun, Hetty! So glad to see you are getting a bit of crafting time in. I love the 'stasche cards. It's especially nice the way you finish the insides too.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

You always come up with something different, LOVE these cards.
Faith
x